Our ADA-Compliant 4C Mailboxes feature a multi-unit mail solution that exceeds USPS and commercial security standards for trouble-free deliveries and a peace of mind. Apartment complexes, business centers, shopping malls and more can benefit from the enforced security, durability and professional aesthetic that the 4C delivers.This recessed style is designed for in-wall installation that helps to conserve space in small areas where mail service is needed.These mailboxes have been purposefully constructed to serve those with disabilites and adhere to specific height requirements provided by The Americans with Disabilities Act to support safety and convenience.This high-security model offers the most current anti-theft measures available to prevent against mail fishing and keep unwanted prying at bay. Safeguards such as dustproof cam locks, anti-fish comb and impenetrable heavy gauge aluminum make break-ins and other meddling, virtually non-existent. A strong weatherproof powder coating ensures this unit will stand against prolonged exposure to water, rough use and other elements. The solid reliability and intensive security this model boasts, makes it a leading choice among USPS approved mailboxes for commercial use.
- Construction: Ultra sturdy, heavy gauge aluminum construction for reinforced durability to withstand everyday use
- Powder Coat: Weather-proof and corrosion resistant powder coat facilitates a long-wearing exterior for both outdoor and indoor environments
- ADA Compliant: Meets the regulations of ADA requirements for easy wheelchair reach to both mailboxes and parcel lockers
- Doors: Solid, heavy duty tenant doors are supplied with dust free cam locks and 3 keys per mailbox
- Parcel lockers: Enhanced security for commercial use includes dustproof cam lock with 3 keys to secure collection bin in between deliveries
- Mail Slot: Outgoing mail slot armed with anti-fish comb and protective hood above USPS access door, promotes airtight mail storage and added convenience
- USPS Approved:Front-loading 4C entry with carrier prepared key lock is installed by Post Office and only allows USPS service and delivery