This standard Cluster Box Unit for 13 tenants offers the USPS seal of approval that has been noted for many years as the glowing standard in centralized mail delivery. Offering a timeless look that is free-standing with a fixed pedestal mount, it allows the postal service to deliver in an easy and efficient manner by having multiple tenants serviced in one simple location. This unit is a great way to utilize small spaces both indoor and outdoor with a 12" wide pedestal base to reduce floor space. It has been designed with sturdy aluminum that has been finished with a rigid weatherproof coating to keep it maintenance free all year round and is largely resistant to everyday wear and tear. Constructed with leading security measures in place, this unit is kept free from theft by features such as an anti-fish comb to prevent mail fishing, a parcel locker with double locking mechanism and airtight outgoing mail slot. All of the exterior features of the CBU are logically and strategically placed for easy comprehension which keeps the process simple for both tenants and delivery personnel. Provide mail service to larger groups of tenants with a safe and practical mailbox that is strong, secure and designed with your convenience in mind.
- Construction: All over heavy-duty aluminum construction and welded frames for solid durability
- Powdercoat: Hard-wearing, weather-resistant finish to prevent scratching, dents and weather related damage
- Tenant Doors: Includes powerful dust proof cam locks built into each door to instill maximum security of mail
- Parcel Lockers: Ensures secure package retrieval with captive locking system that allows delivery of keys in tenant box and captures key in lock after use
- USPS Approved: Designed using all necessary USPS regulations and specifications